Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Along for the Ride


Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

Sarah Dessen is the queen of YA novels right now, and with good reason. If I was in middle school, I'd be jumping up and down waiting for her next book. As it's been 15 years since I was in middle school, I just enjoy the step back to a simpler time. I read this book more because I like Sarah Dessen's blog than anything (we'd be bffs for sure if she lived in Indiana, but perhaps it'd be more fun if I lived in North Carolina). Not as good as others I've read, but it followed the same formula that worked for her before which is why it has been such a hit. Anyway, I got annoyed knowing full well what was going to happen, but that's why I think it's time I leave the YA behind for a while... It's not you, Sarah. It's me.

No comments: