Saturday, June 4, 2011

Good Reads

I have been super busy with life and am sorry to say I've neglected this blog. I finally gave in and started logging my books on Good Reads, though, and I would be most delighted to connect with you there, too--look me up!

I'd like to use this blog for the stand-out books I read. I read maybe one fantastic book a month (and 10 or so not-so-fantastic books) so I'll still be around!

Meanwhile, I run a book club that has been going incredibly well. If anyone has suggestions for future discussions, I'm totally open!

1 comment:

libraryandyou said...

I myself am new to this blogging business and I just don't have the time to keep up! I am currently situated in a school library and I am learning so much from the students.I created a blog discussing books and how people use materials in their everyday lives.I am currently reading the Melissa Marr series with dark faeries and it is very good! I grew up reading those Mills & Boon love stories and have been hooked on reading ever since.